Water Filtration Plant - Low Bradfield - February 2013

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought that Silent Hill, I'm surprised they don't stand out a bit more but I guess it's on a fairly quiet corner. Zer081 give me a shout if you feel like doing some Sheffield bits and pieces at any point, I'm always looking for people to explore with. The Heras fence is currently less than sufficient to say the least, although I'm sure it gets done over fairly often with the amount of painters going in there. Thanks Transmaskt, I think that corridor was my favourite part of the building really, something asylum-esque about it with the peeling paint and that. The door is fairly unusual as well but I didn't hang about to get more externals as you're fairly obvious to onlookers. I'd be interested to know some details as to quite how the plant actually worked if anyone can provide me with any? Cheers guys.

Thornseat lodge is nearby if anyone is in the vicinity. It's completely ruined though and I walked the 3 odd miles uphill to it on a road covered in water. Probably worth a look for anyone in a car though :)

Latest posts

Back