Well's Farmhouse - Jan 2016

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome report :D I do feel sorry for the chap though. Seems he was losing his mind and was aware of it.

I think it's very easy to point the finger and get it wrong, that's the trouble. You don't know what other entities have been here - i.e. facebook mongs, crooked elites, etc, etc. Mikey and Rubex from what I hear and from my dealings with them are pretty solid and very nice people. Out of the increasingly dodgy UE community, they'd be the last people I'd point the finger at.

As for moving stuff, it's not such a big deal. Personally, I'm not one for rearranging things for the purpose of aesthetics. Maybe pick something out and isolate it for a closeup, ok. I shoved a chair out of frame at Buckland last year too. I think everyone does it to an extent.

You got some really nice photos in here Dauntless :) I haven't actually visited this place myself so it's good to see more photos of the place and one of the toilet lol

Awesome report :D I do feel sorry for the chap though. Seems he was losing his mind and was aware of it.

I think it's very easy to point the finger and get it wro andng, that's the trouble. You don't know what other entities have been here - i.e. facebook mongs, crooked elites, etc, etc. Mikey and Rubex from what I hear and from my dealings with them are pretty solid and very nice people. Out of the increasingly dodgy UE community, they'd be the last people I'd point the finger at.

As for moving stuff, it's not such a big deal. Personally, I'm not one for rearranging things for the purpose of aesthetics. Maybe pick something out and isolate it for a closeup, ok. I shoved a chair out of frame at Buckland last year too. I think everyone does it to an extent.

I agree with all of your comments Jim, we've always had the vultures circling around the edges of the exploring fraternity waiting to pick over other folks finds,
I feel there has been a misunderstanding and that no slight was meant to other forum members, after all if we can't trust each other, We are all screwed.

Back