West Heath Hospital/Sanatorium

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really sad to see the odd corners of buildings and that lone bit of wall with the two windows left. :(
Cheers for the other pics VM...nice to see those. :)

Such a shame its all gone. I wanted to go back and get some more shots. I did, but after it has all been flattened. So not happy now!!!!! Glad we did it tho. Was a perfect day, no security, great weather, and I do believe we were the ONLY people do see the site before it went. Shat myself at every step tho. I kept thinking security or some pikies would come in and want our cameras. Wierd feeling there. :icon_evil

Well done for getting the pics you did before it went. Am too amazed at how quickly it was razed to the ground! :( (makes you wonder if they had Planning permission, or whether they'll just pay the fine, and make a retrospective Application!)

Lb:cool:

P.s. -nice interior pics :)

Well done for getting the pics you did before it went. Am too amazed at how quickly it was razed to the ground! :( (makes you wonder if they had Planning permission, or whether they'll just pay the fine, and make a retrospective Application!)

Lb:cool:

P.s. -nice interior pics :)

Well, lets face it. They'd have to pay VAT on EVERYTHING they change on an old property. If they knock it down and start again, it don't cost a penny in tax. Nice way to build eh? How many of these flat pack bloody houses will still look as good as Victorian buildings? :icon_evil

Back