West Park Hospital, Epsom, September '09

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Simply beautiful. I never tire of see pics of WP, you guys have done an ace job.
Tommo - what camera / lens are you using? you have really clean pics.

cheers, i got a canon 450d with a kit lens 18-55mm but 95% of my shots i just left at 18mm and moved the camera instead, just like using a primed lens,

i do need to get a 10-22mm lens at some point, will make the cctv shots look even better lol

QUALITY shots from all of yous -great to see some new perspectives too!

Thanks for posting -enjoyed looking through these :)

sorry one more, this was my fav, i really liked this one

IMG_2867.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthillmob74 View Post
am i seeing that right? admin with the door open?

Was wondering the exact same thing :question:

The Admin door was closed last sunday morning, but i didn't investigate it closely to be honest. I have noticed some tightening up there though, the blue door near chapel has been re-secured. I also heard a lot of banging from somewhere. The security is there though, but not really interested in doing much. I saw some well dodgy characters at dawn on Sunday walking round, without being overly presumptive, they looked liked they were eyeing the place up for financial gain. Certainly no camera gear on them.

Nice to meet ya drypulse, pic 2 looks the part, and pic 1 is spot on, can u image the last kid that played with that

Great shots here people, i'm new to all this but been to WP 4 times. My pics will be up at somepoint soon!:)

Latest posts

Back