West Park in the Dark - April 2010

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great photos, also love the kitchen shot we wanted to go back there at night having been there so much during the day ..

We also had a few strange experiences in west park mainly in the corridors but you can find a reason for a lot of it i.e. the wind/trees but one thing that did happen was a door handle turning and rattling and no one was there and every time we moved near it stopped .. we tried all sorts of things to see what was doing it but to our knowledge there was no reason for it .. bit bizarre! Oddest thing I experienced was in Cane Hill though!

Great photos, also love the kitchen shot we wanted to go back there at night having been there so much during the day ..

We also had a few strange experiences in west park mainly in the corridors but you can find a reason for a lot of it i.e. the wind/trees but one thing that did happen was a door handle turning and rattling and no one was there and every time we moved near it stopped .. we tried all sorts of things to see what was doing it but to our knowledge there was no reason for it .. bit bizarre! Oddest thing I experienced was in Cane Hill though!

which was?

which was?

Well some people may think I'm mad but we were walking through a ward when I felt this awful chill go round me and there was this strange atmosphere I stopped in my tracks took two photos of the same area, one had this strange shaped mist in the middle of a door way with mist spreading out and the other had nothing .. It felt like something had run past us and down the corridor ... You could sense something was there *sounds mad!* .. It was as though we had disturbed or startled someone .. :eek:
I mean the mist could probably be rationalised in some way but myself and my other half are convinced there is more to it that dust or damp or anything like that .. I'll post it up tomorrow when I have a bit more time :)

Back