West Sleekburn Middle School

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not long been back, the site is all fenced off now for demolition, workers were still around, looks like some work has started already, shame huh!

Amazing place, I can't believe it was abandoned with so much stuff in it. Abandoned schools always make me feel quite sad, reminds me a bit of that scene in Children of Men.

By the way, I hope you remembered your toilet pass. You would have been made to sit in the naughty corner if you hadn't.

I still shiver when I look at this place. The art teacher was a weirdo who hated me and always picked on me in front of the class. I used to like the horse riding lessons though.

Me and marley85 stopped at this place the other night, was a bit late, not far off getting dark, so took some snaps of the outside, id like to go back and have a look inside.

Weird thing, we were behind the house and there was a strange tune playing somewhere, we couldnt figure out where from

Looks very similar to the junior school I went to in county durham. Brought back a few memories for me as well

Gonna be ALOT of schools abandoned like this in Northumberland come the next few weeks (then this time again next year) With the change of school tier systems.

There's one in Cramlington near the new Aldi abandoned at the minute! :mrgreen:

Both Kramel (Klondyke) and Parkside (next to Aldi) still look pretty well boarded from what I've seen.

Kramel was my First School and would love another look round, so if someone could find a way in I'd be a happy man.

TBH I'm surprised the boards have lasted this long due to the amount of Chav's around the area.

Both Kramel (Klondyke) and Parkside (next to Aldi) still look pretty well boarded from what I've seen.

Kramel was my First School and would love another look round, so if someone could find a way in I'd be a happy man.

TBH I'm surprised the boards have lasted this long due to the amount of Chav's around the area.

We'll have to keep a look out. I drive past Parkside on the way to work so i'll keep an eye out.

Latest posts

Back