Whitecroft Hospital (Isle of Wight County Asylum)

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if the people that are buying these apartments know anything of the hospitals history!! I know I wouldnt want to live there.

I wouldnt mind living there, providing they finished it :p
But the cheapest apartment is like £160k or so :confused:
The morgue was demolished tho :neutral:

A friend of ours had been up there during the early stages of development/conversion/demolition, and I thought Id get some of his pics up for you all to see.

barriewc01.jpg

barriewc02.jpg

barriewc03.jpg

barriewc04.jpg

barriewc05.jpg

barriewc06.jpg

barriewc07.jpg

barriewc08.jpg

barriewc09.jpg

barriewc11.jpg

barriewc12.jpg

barriewc13.jpg

barriewc14.jpg

barriewc15.jpg

barriewc16.jpg

barriewc17.jpg

barriewc18.jpg

barriewc19.jpg

barriewc20.jpg

barriewc21.jpg

barriewc22.jpg

barriewc23.jpg

barriewc24.jpg

barriewc25.jpg

barriewc26.jpg

barriewc27.jpg

barriewc28.jpg

barriewc29.jpg

barriewc30.jpg

barriewc31.jpg

barriewc32.jpg

barriewc33.jpg

barriewc34.jpg

Hope you enjoyed seeng these. :)

Oh and this was taken from the Oakdene website(the company doing the conversions)

IMPORTANT NOTICE: On 23 January 2009 CMT Haig, EM Shires and KL Dukes were appointed as Joint Administrators of Oakdene Homes Plc, Oakdene Estate Management Limited, Propan Properties Limited and Oakdene Marina Developments Limited to manage their affairs, business and property as agents and without personal liability. CMT Haig, EM Shires and KL Dukes are licensed to act as insolvency practitioners by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.

If you are a creditor of Oakdene Homes PLC, Oakdene Estate Management Limited, Propan Properties Limited, or Oakdene Marina Developments Limited please contact Hannah Goodwin at [email protected]. If you are interested in acquiring any of the assets of Oakdene Homes PLC, Oakdene Estate Management Limited, Propan Properties Limited, or Oakdene Marina Developments Limited please contact Bhaven Taylor at [email protected].

Stuff still seems to be happening up there tho :neutral:

Latest posts

Back