Whittingham - At Last!! - 2013 **IMAGE HEAVY**

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done mate.

But if you enjoyed Whitty you defo need to get down to Colchester tuit suite! :)

Loved it buddy ;)
You know it's always been at the top of my list! As for Colchester..... ?? :confused: lol

Nice shots mate. A couple of them really convey the dank mustiness you only seem to get once water sits on wooden flooring for weeks on end - well, you know what I mean. Proper bosh.

wow this is amazing! i love the type writer 'help' photo, you are very good at photgraphy.

Thanks Philippa for your comment :notworthy: it's a fantastic place, and I had waited sooooooo long to see it. I think the Actual subject matter is a little 'forgiving' when it comes to photography too ;)

Oh, that was my first post. Hi, what can I say..., I like the look and feel of urban dereliction, especially victorian era. There are quite a few of us who try to find sites such as this to spend days or even whole weekends there. We are non-damaging, anti-vandalism and just love these settings.

Back