Williams Fasteners our goodbye..

Help Support Derelict Places:

Joined
Apr 24, 2008
Messages
43
Reaction score
1
Location
Sheffild
Here are the last lot of images from Williams Fasteners..

Williams Fasteners, was founded in 1870 by the Williams brothers, and was based at Green Lane in Shalesmoor in Sheffield until 1997. The company then relocated to the outskirts of Sheffield near the M1 to make distribution easier. It’s really nice to see it didn’t shut down.


2673183885_6f10a268f0.jpg


2674002502_b270ace5fb.jpg


2674002386_c1fb2bbafd.jpg


2673183639_f695a36299.jpg


2673183547_d4055b24e3.jpg


2674001468_4130e7209a.jpg



http://www.flickr.com/photos/0742/


Images from our filming in there..

It has been a pleasure to go in out of this place over the last year, but our movement is adding to her demise, and no doubt another part of Sheffield Heritage will be demolished, here crucible steel was first made giving birth to the industrial revolution and what do those in power desire to do with this sight of course let it rot and in time as with other places of interest in Sheffield demolition one day the guilty shall pay for the crimes of not taking our social heritage as serious as they should do.
 
Last edited:
Top