WJ.Sanderson Hospital Gosfoth.

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was opened on the 30th September 1897... so it's 111 years old as of a few days ago! I seen some great shots of the inside of this place on 28dl... one of the pics has some pretty disgusting fungus on the walls. I have been inside and agree with the pigeon guy that the atmosphere in there is well too damp. Wear a 3m mask and be careful on the upper floors in the hospital part of the building... reason being that some folk have stolen slates from the roof and it is f$%^&d in the up stairs bits... in places...

Sadly, it is no more, its now a big pile of rubble:(

Was going to pay it a late night visit but safety came to mind, it was never the safest building anyway but even less so in its half torn down state, didn't want it to end up like an episode of casualty lol

I'm sad to see it looking so ruined and destroyed, especially those beautiful gardens. Anyway I just had to have another look at the place before they tore it down completely, so on the weekend I paid a return visit to the site.

No problem accessing it now of course, there's massive holes torn in all the walls! It is considerably more dangerous though .. I nearly shit a brick a few times as panicking pigeons caused bits to fall off as I was nearby and inside.

I guess it'll all be rubble by the end of the week :(

Hope you all enjoy the photos:

WF4Yb.jpg

5rlGX.jpg

NAOjP.jpg

9pV18.jpg

XwiGD.jpg

sBknr.jpg

h74oS.jpg

wRvFQ.jpg

pVkAu.jpg

Fn0jD.jpg