Yes Car Credit Warehouse

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burt.Plymouth

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Boys & Girls……

Here we have a former garage/warehouse that, if you had crap credit they would finance a car for you @ 30% apr typical…. And charge over the odds for the cars……
Not much in the way of exciting stuff left, there was a condom/pill machine ripped apart, some broken car stereos, a dead pigeon, an some Auto Glym!

Not much history behind it, used to be Carlsberg distribution, now been empty for years

Myself, Mrs Burt, Penfold & Sneakk

Yes001.jpg

Yes002.jpg

Yes003.jpg

Yes004.jpg

Yes005.jpg

Yes006.jpg

Yes007.jpg

Yes008.jpg

Yes009.jpg

Yes010.jpg

Yes011.jpg

Yes012.jpg

Yes013.jpg

Yes014.jpg

Yes015.jpg

Yes016.jpg

Yes017.jpg

Yes018.jpg

YesGroup.jpg

Last edited:
We have been busy peeps today havent we!

Im glad we done that one.

Ill upload some pics later!

Say yes,lol.I wish we had these kinda places around my area to explore. That safe and key were well cool. Great picks.Well done.:)

Nice work guys, nuff kit left in there isn't there! Got some great pics there bud, you manage to get MrsBurt to take her camera this time?? lol

Was good fun today. Cheers guys. The warehouse was good but the offices were better! They smelt funky. Wish I had got a pic wearing the yes car credit tie.

Shows what cowboys they were. A book detailing how they could bully people into buying certain things and photocopies of passports, bank statements and eveything were just left!

Nice work guys, nuff kit left in there isn't there! Got some great pics there bud, you manage to get MrsBurt to take her camera this time?? lol

He certainly did, I will put my pics up tomorrow :mrgreen:

Fantastic day this one is one of my favourites as I have looked at this building many many times and always wanted to have a nosey round!

Relax guys and girls, it's only been moved to a different section, chill!! :p

Not too bothered about the car showroom part, as that's all clear, but like all the offices, computer stuff still there, alarms, desks still left like they'll be coming back to work tomoro type of stuff.

Cheers,

:) Sal

I've deleted all the shite. For those that can't discuss things without getting personal consider yourself all warned. It's not acceptable.

Sorry for the delay in posting my pictures and once again appologies for the crap quality photos, if enough of you moan to my hubby about them, maybe father christmas might bring me and EOS this year!

First two pitures stolen from the Stratton Creber Commercial Website as the building is currently boarded up and covered in weeds etc...
YesCarCredit1.jpg

YesCarCredit2.jpg

Now for my pictures...
SDC10740.jpg

SDC10741-1.jpg

Lots of Alpine and Sony Sterios and CD Changers
SDC10687.jpg

SDC10695.jpg

Got to say safe and clean...
SDC10702.jpg

A long corridor with many little rooms each with a desk and a few chairs in, clearly where they got you to sign your life away...
SDC10710.jpg

Wow... the ultimate benefits of being a Yes Car Credit member of staff...
SDC10713.jpg

SDC10716.jpg

SDC10718.jpg

SDC10722.jpg

SDC10723.jpg

Huge rocks had been thrown through a fair few of the windows...
SDC10725.jpg

The server cabinet... Still buzzing!!! Considering th place has been closed for years I would have thought this would have been powered down but no its still running, im just glad i dont pay the electricity bill... which reminds me, the radiators were still on in the staff room and upstair office block!!!
SDC10727.jpg

SDC10730.jpg

Toner cartridges, most unopened!
SDC10731.jpg

Death row, otherwise known as the waiting area...
SDC10734.jpg

Im very suprised the TV is still there!
SDC10735.jpg

Unfortunately all my pictures of the main warehouse look like its snowing in there as its so dusty and due to my point and shoot i had to use the flash, yet they still turned out dark! I think Burt has covered this angle though...

All in all a very sucessful trip, and one i have been interested in doing for a long while, back in the days of 28DL, i havebeen very interested in this building personally if we ever won the euromillions this would be the building fo us to set our dream business up in!

I'll keep on dreaming... and buying euromillions tickts of course :)

Last edited:
The one of me walking down the corridor - Mrs Burt seriously scared the crap outta me on that.

Just appeared from nowhere and set the flash off behind me. Jumped like buggery!

Thats cool. I always wonder why stuff like PCs and phones etc get left behind.
Is that marmalade in the fridge door?? I would have had that:mrgreen:

I thought Yes Car Credit went bust about 2 or 3 years ago? This place looks far too 'clean' to have been closed that long!

It has been closed since at least August 2006 - this is when they put the boulders up out front to stop parking there. I am guessing they went bust around dec / jan 05 based on the christmas decorations that were in the entrance hall for ages after it shut down and the various drawings by staff around the place!

You should see the side and back of the building. It's like nature taking over. Really cool.

The warehouse has had some kids in it, smoking and drinking, but the main offices have been chav free apart from one room. Hasn't been boarded up for too long though, as was only recently windows starting getting smashed!

I thought Yes Car Credit went bust about 2 or 3 years ago? This place looks far too 'clean' to have been closed that long!

I have been looking at it for at least two and a half years and its been empty all that time, the only graffitti is in the warehouse, there is a small amount of damp in the little downstairs offices but the general condition is good... I would hav thought if anyon had got in the office the TV would either be gone or smashed...

There is a beeping noise coming from the offices which may scare people off.

Latest posts

Back