Yes Car Credit Warehouse

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to the This is Money website, YCC was closed in December 2005 by parent company, doorstep lender Provident Financial. It had seen business plummet after a BBC documentary exposed poor sales practice, customers being forced to take out expensive insurance policies, unsatisfactory car inspections and staff referring to customers as 'pond life'.

Here's the rest of the report about customers still having problems with the parent company and also debt collection agencies.

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/news/special-report/article.html?in_page_id=108&in_article_id=413800

:) Sal

Nice report peeps!!!

Scotty and I looked at this but didnt gain entry. Nice to see the inside! Loving the TIE :D

Scrub

a few more

Yes019.jpg

Yes020.jpg

Yes021.jpg

Yes022.jpg

Yes023.jpg

Yes024.jpg

Yes025.jpg

Sorry for the delay in posting my pictures and once again appologies for the crap quality photos, if enough of you moan to my hubby about them, maybe father christmas might bring me and EOS this year!

Dont apologise, I think you documented the site very well Mrs Burt! Of course if you want, i'll lie and tell you they were awful so santy claus will bring you that EOS you were after?

Has Yes Car Credit gone bust? I do hope so.
Hopefully more of these companies offering credit to people who don't know any better on shagged nearly-new fleet cars will go down the drain too.

Sorry for the delay in posting my pictures and once again appologies for the crap quality photos, if enough of you moan to my hubby about them, maybe father christmas might bring me and EOS this year!

Dont apologise, I think you documented the site very well Mrs Burt! Of course if you want, i'll lie and tell you they were awful so santy claus will bring you that EOS you were after?

Why thank you! :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back