Your opinion on hospital and asylum sites

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now they are in small homes unable to go out in case they get run over and when they do go out they get abused by scum

You are quite right, I believe this was called 'care in the community' at some point.

One of the most interesting views of asylum life I have ever found is through the Bowie song quoted in my signature - 'All The Madmen'

To answer your questions, yes, a museum of an asylum in an asylum would hold interest, however it is a totally different thing from an explore. The idea it is a managed site is not off putting as such, it just holds a different interest

-RR :)

i worked in one of those hospitals a long time ago so did my mum & dad also met my wife there
and yes some bad things happend but the residents could walk around the large grounds their were activites to do sports .

Now they are in small homes unable to go out in case they get run over and when they do go out they get abused by scum

Due to goverment funding its changing back to large homes / units & under funded & staffed
ps most of thease hospitals have beeb knocked down sold for building land
the on i worked in has its now a mini estate for large houses £500,000

I fear your right on what you say though round Cholsey where the old Farimile residents now live they get left alone, no doubt if any were abused a local would stick up for them. The place ment a lot to the locals. :)

Latest posts

Back