Equestrian Centre

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks like a really good find with loads of interesting stuff, disco. Don't recall seeing it before at all.
But, could you post up some of the pics up on the thread please? It's much better for viewing than thumbnails and my computer's too slow to bring each one up individually.
Cheers. :)
Welcome to DP, btw.

Would like to see your pics db, I'm far too lazy to click on stuff lol. If you put on just a few of your pics on the thread, then people will see them, then click on the link to more. If I don't see pics on a thread, generally, i can't be bothered to find them, so go and look at other threads instead. But if I see a few pics I like, then i will click on the links.

Does that make sense? (not enough caffiene, been out all day, so not got my caffiene fix yet. )

:) Sal

Sorry guys here's a few, loads more on my flicker
IMG_0167.jpg

IMG_0185.jpg

IMG_0187.jpg

IMG_8040.jpg

IMG_8099.jpg

IMG_8075.jpg

IMG_8104.jpg

IMG_8062-1.jpg

Apparently it closed in 1986 so a bloke told me today, it was bulit to train for the olympics but the local council had an issue with traffic or something so it got closed down, was used for around 8 years, what a waste.
IMG_0178.jpg

IMG_0179.jpg

IMG_8037.jpg

IMG_8097.jpg

IMG_8115.jpg

As with all equestrian centres, if you come across any half decent tack, it'll be stuff I've errrmmm, accidentally left behind. ;)

Especially if you happen across an extra wide, 17" saddle. Pepsi is putting a bit of weight on this summer. :D

As with all equestrian centres, if you come across any half decent tack, it'll be stuff I've errrmmm, accidentally left behind. ;)

Especially if you happen across an extra wide, 17" saddle. Pepsi is putting a bit of weight on this summer. :D

Lol funnily enough my ex-girfriend is a saddle fitter;)

EC

Interesting find, looks out of place over here ..Cafe Creme ? I used to smoke those years ago !!

G

Latest posts

Back