Chiltern Queens Bus Depot Woodcote

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J_a_t_33

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Not so far from me is an old bus depot which closed down a few years ago, around 2006 I believe.

Not a huge amount of info on this place, just lots of pictures of Buses from people who like buses...

However here are some pics of buses at the depot from back in the day!

old1.jpg

a Derelict bus
old2.jpg

old3.jpg

old4.jpg

old5.jpg

old6.jpg

old7.jpg

And the buses I always used to remember seeing there as a young'n
old8.jpg

Anyway... How it looks now:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

Coffee mug in cement
17.jpg

Into the workshop
18.jpg

Pit
11.jpg

19.jpg

Won't you step into my office?
20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

Air line
24.jpg

Yaayy polystyrene sticks!!
25.jpg

Hope you like! :mrgreen:

Hehe, nice site, looks a bit trashed, but like those pumps.

Nice place :) Shame there isnt a old bus just lying about lol

I am shocked to see a almost 'public' diesel pump, usually haulage & passenger transport use combi/key pumps.

Ahhh !! Good ol' Chiltern Queen buses !! Remember seeing these outside Didcot stn when i first moved down here in the early 90's--they were by far the smartest looking buses/coaches to be seen. !! Shame that they've gone they obviously had quite a history !!

thanks for sharing nice pics . my friend is restoring a AEC Burlington seagull coach that was run by chitern queens nice to see where it came from

Ahh, that's what this was/is. I took a wander round a couple of months ago but didn't bother with any shots.
What originally interested me was that it could be an original building from RAF Woodcote, but I wasn't too sure by the time I left.

Missed this first time round, love the old bus pics, particulary the first one which looks like a big brother of the old Fiat Multipla 600 :)

Latest posts

Back