1930s House (South Norfolk)

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been driving past this house for years.There used to be a few cars in the driveway including an L reg mondeo that was new then and never moved to my knowledge.

Interesting, thanks. There's no sign of the Mondeo now, the only vehicles I sometimes see parked in there are builders' vans, I think.

I drove past this beautiful house today,lots of workers there but not much progress,the only difference I can see is the bay windows on the side of the house have been removed as if waiting for an extention...which is great news I think cos I certainly wouldn't want developers flattening it,that would be a shame,its a really big plot the house sits on.

I remember there being massive trees in front of it and the mondeo parked under them....going green with moss and stuff!!!

WOW! That is such a beautiful litle house with so many original features. Love it!

went past this house last weekend on way back from a steam rally and there was plenty of workers and machinery on site..

at 1st i was ......... :confused:

and then i was..

ph068.jpg
:mrgreen:

I bet who ever owns it now got it for virtually nothing :) will be interesting to see the outcome... once its finished take a few photos to put up :)

Half a House !

Well it's a pretty place, but by today's standards, only half there. The owner is up for new Kitchen, Bathroom, Laundry & various Toilets & maybe needs an add-on extension to put it all in. Serious money !

Where I live [ Sydney ], most of this class of building [ 1930's free-standing Brick ] has doubled in size for modern requirements. The question is always whether to alter or rebuild.

Lucky the roof & floors here seem OK.

Shame some of the original doors have been removed; hope this doesn't mean that horrible uPVC windows are the next 'improvement'. Thanks for a really interesting post.

Latest posts

Back