Abandoned Guest House, Norfolk

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my fav sort of place..great mooch these ones! good report and pics

I went there today and the house are still there just.....all fenced in still so difficult to get access. There is still one house which has a sign outside saying that it is still occupied, but maximus mentioned the local press item that the dozers are moving in this week!!!! Get there quick if you wanna catch it. Have posted some pics here [ame]http://www.derelictplaces.co.uk/main/showthread.php?t=21868[/ame]

Quick update.
Apparently demolition going on in the next couple of weeks. Small digger already there, and yes, the guy who lives there has a wonderful little sign outside saying : This house is still lived in, and will be until the sea gets too close!
Sweet!

Went there today - It's been knocked down. Gutted! Wel latleast you were able to get some pics :) I spoke to a really nice lady next to where the Hotel used to be... She reckons she's only got 2 years left there, it's such a shame :( thanks for posting pics up :)

two years? ... if she's lucky the coastline aroundabouts has a nasty habit of shall we say 'reacting badly' to storms - she may end up on the beach in her bath :| don't envy their position tbh

Latest posts

Back