Anyone from North East

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eleminel

Reaction score
Hello all, I'll apologise first because I'm terrible at the whole writing, getting to know speeches so I'll keep it short. I'm from South Shields and I'm just wondering if there is anyone else locally or near by who would be up for any exploring anywhere. It's something I've been doing every so often over the years but anyone who knows south shields knows there is nothing of interest here, anything that closes usually gets torn down shortly after or vandalised by scumbags, Plus being solo the motivation just isn't the same. So if there is anyone interested then let me know thanks....

Hello all, I'll apologise first because I'm terrible at the whole writing, getting to know speeches so I'll keep it short. I'm from South Shields and I'm just wondering if there is anyone else locally or near by who would be up for any exploring anywhere. It's something I've been doing every so often over the years but anyone who knows south shields knows there is nothing of interest here, anything that closes usually gets torn down shortly after or vandalised by scumbags, Plus being solo the motivation just isn't the same. So if there is anyone interested then let me know thanks....
Hey how you doing north east explorer here

Hello! I’m brand new on here and was just looking through posts to see if there was anyone close to me(Washington) who could help me or give me some pointers.
I’m looking to head down to bill quay area soon for a look. Passed a few interesting things to check out last year and going to see if they still there

Back