Bojanglez Nightclub, Guildford - 2008

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My goodness, I used to go clubbing here ALOT.
Pretty much every Friday and Saturday night, it's been closed up for quite some time now.

Such a shame to see it like that :(

Some memory provoking images there, spent several druken evenings in those toilets nursing friends who'd had a bit too much to drink :(

The downstairs part of the club played dance music, upstairs was the more heavy drum and bass music.
I think the mirror ball was above the staircase.

I remember the first time I got into that club, was only 15 (shhhhhhhh...).

Gosh, I just have to show this thread to my friend (the one who usually drank too much, and was nursed by me) :):)

I used to go here back in the day and it was allways a tip, reeked of cannabis and every other geezer was a dealer!!! I think it was done over once by armed robbers, they took the takings if I recalll correctly? I knew some people that used to work as bouncers here and they did not take too kindly to getting robbed! that may have something to do with the shotgun cartridges as I am led to believe they tooled up a bit after the robbery.
Aaah the memories!!

And I remember when it was a cinema - Studios 1 and 2 to be precise....

I remember seeing ET here - gawd that was back in the day!

Excellent pics!

I used to work in bojanglez was brilliant in its hey day I was a lighting jock / warm up DJ

The upstairs bit was haunted, apparently a projectionist that worked in the room above the main dance floor killed himself, and on the stairway leading up to the projection room there was a bricked up door, when I worked there I asked why it was bricked off I was told best not to ask!!!!!

Latest posts

Back