Brux Lodge, Aberdeen-shire

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well like to see you get in now, lol , so come on then answer me two things..

1 why make up the crap about guns and toffs, when all you saw was beaters returning to the bothie ??

2 why didnt you just come and ask, here lies my reason for bitterness!!! all you have done now is spoil any one elses chances of taking a look..

1. Because I heard gunshots nearby... feel free to call me on the 'toffs' thing though. I was being a bit prejudiced there.
2. Unfortunately not everybody is open-minded about what we do, which is why I sneak, or, walk into a lot of vacant/derelict/abandoned places

Alimac, as a new member to this forum i would appreciate it if you could be a bit more tactful in your dig at our user 'Lost', especially as it would seem you've joined just to have a go at him (With no previous posts).

We on Derelict Places do appreciate any concern that an owner has for their property, and will co-operate where necessary if a criminal act has been commited - but i understand in this instance, 'Lost' can only accused of being 'nosy' at worst.

thanks very much.

not having a go really, just didnt like his discription of his reasons for poor pics,its like he him self said, there are too many narrow minded views towards shooting, like wise to folk curiosity to old buildings, i just defended my corner..

and a few answers for you all.. yes it is a larder... and it aint been habited for 39 years

and a few answers for you all.. yes it is a larder... and it aint been habited for 39 years

There is sooo much history to this house, do you know if there are any plans for it?
I hate to see all those letters, etc just get trashed. I can come over one day and help rescue things if you like!

Laura =]

Sorry for jumping to conclusions, and sorry for being overdramatic - but I did hear voices and gunshots nearby. It would be great to hear some more history about the place from someone local who knows it a lot better than us.

im pretty knew to this... just started getting into it as im studying pphotography.

i took a trip up here recently.

really nice house though.. even if i was pretty spooked..

l

www.flickr.com/photos/cbolland

Last edited:
you're not AM's girlfriend are you? :D i live just out the road from alford, and know someone who's girlfriend from alford, has been taking photos in that area recently of old houses! :p

sorry im not :/ it would be hard to be anyones girlfriend being male and all :/

i live just outside alford too... :D

sorry im not :/ it would be hard to be anyones girlfriend being male and all :/

i live just outside alford too... :D

haha sorry man! there's a lot of good stuff in our area if you're looking for places for your photos. if you look at my flickr, that has a lot of local places as well as some further afield. it's in my link on my signature.

i'll have a browse

no worries mate.

yeah i went to tullynestle church recently ... spooked me right threw.. well worth a visit though

got a few places i want to go already..

Latest posts

Back