Chateau de la Mothe-Chandeniers

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to my nightmare. The infra red shots went via Abandoned Places - an Albanian thief, all over the internet. I removed one pic 3 times from his/her (2 profiles one male & one female, same content) site. Then I removed 2 more from Lieux Abandonnés A French "group" Then we heart it & Tumblr - removed all that lot or so I hope...Opened accounts & re posted legit ones. Then an article from Lifebuzz was nicked from another article from someone who legit downloaded images from Flickr. Went in really heavy with her & regret it enormously. So am now dealing with the Mail & some request from an Italian paper that has gone suspiciously quiet. My wife thinks I have morphed into Victor Meldrew & my blood pressure went so high I dislodged some retina cells in my right eye & have floaters for the rest of my days. Seriously beginning to think this place is cursed. The price of Fame not.

How would it work if one of the papers published from a thief? Would they be held responsible as 'handling stolen goods '. Could be difficult for them.

Beautiful location and shots, shame you're having to deal with the downside of the internet at the moment.

Back