CMH - December 2013

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PROJ3CTM4YH3M

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
With power still on in some parts, the sheer amount of peeling paint and the cool ‘bleeding doors’ the maternity hospital at CMH never disappoints! Joined on this trip by Mr Andy K and the Mule! I was really glad to finally get back to this place after my first trip there in February. The main building on the site still seems to elude me but I hope to manage that someday in the future. For now though it was good to have another wonder around the wards, corridors and theatre rooms of the LMM Hospital :). Thanks to Mr K for assisting with the powering of additional lights which made for some illuminating photos :D. The ‘bleeding doors’ still always impress me and despite being quite difficult to photograph because of the double side lighting they are worth the effort!

CMH-1.jpg

CMH-2.jpg

CMH-3.jpg

CMH-4.jpg

CMH-5.jpg

CMH-6.jpg

CMH-7.jpg

CMH-8.jpg

CMH-9.jpg

CMH-10.jpg

CMH-11.jpg

CMH-12.jpg

CMH-13.jpg

CMH-14.jpg

Thanks for looking more photos and higher res copies of the ones above can be found here: http://www.proj3ctm4yh3m.com/urbex/2014/02/07/urbex-cmh-the-military-hospital-lmm-annex-united-kingdom-december-2013-revisit/

Thats mad! I was in some of those rooms with power on, never tried it!
Awesome as usual!:)

Dare I ask whether the Ministry of Defence are still paying the electricity bill and have never noticed?

Fascinating and well composed shots, and the site seems remarkably un-chav-ravaged (if that's a description?). Must go.

Government owned building is unlikely to have ever been on an electricity meter. Electricity board wouldn't stop supplying it if no-one informed them. Only thing stopping it would have been local fuses. Some circuit fuses may have failed over time due to damp ingress or other fault, but if they were turned off at closure it is possible a "visitor" may have reactivated some at some point.

Awesome shots as always mate! I am truly jealous. Ive been 3 times and all fails. one day......

Very nice mr B definitely saw something more in the old girl than I did

Awesome shots as always mate! I am truly jealous. Ive been 3 times and all fails. one day......
Cheers! its a tricky bugger! better look next time pal :) and I hope I have some of that luck next time with the main bit 3/3 fails there for me :p

I really love your posts, amazing places, you've beautifully photographed. Keep em coming!!!
Thanks a lot Dani1978 :)

Very nice mr B definitely saw something more in the old girl than I did
She's a beauty mate! how could you not see much in this one?

Very nice indeed, especially liking Mr K's light effects.
He's a star! illuminated this trip for sure lol

Latest posts

Back