Elysium Cinema, Swansea, South Wales

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awwwww, sealed off????

We were gonna make this our first explore, we were really excited about this place :(

Its a shame, looked amazing!

Kudos to you!!,been past it many times and wondered what lies inside. Now thanks to you i have an idea.Thinking about it i think in the dim and distant past i have been inside. I think the local labor mp used to hold a surgery there and i went to see him once!!. Thanks for taking the time and effort.

Last edited:
owners

Hi guys, does any 1 know the current owners of this place, my grandad used to run the bar in this place for a bit and it would be nice to know who the current owners are

thanks
daniel gibson

looks like there is some 'renovation' going on. the took the front porchy bit off. I think some of it fell off and hit someone. :( (If anyone is gonna try and get in though, I'd love to tag along)

Love the pics of the old electrical equipment and drink pumps.
Space invaders. Classic.

wow thats mad, my grand dad used to run that place up until about the early 90's, remember alot of it really clearly, so sad to see it in ruins now but really cool to see it none the less. cant remember the date he gave it up but to members they were selling bottles of holsten pills for 99p.

if anyone wants to go take a look as a group please get in touch as we'd love to go for a wonder around

scruffyone, maybe if you wanted to meet us in swansea we could all go have a mooch around and sus it out

Latest posts

Back