Ferrybridge C power station I am new to this so please be kind :)

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got banned from "the other" forum because i wouldnt suck up to the "elite" but I done this power station fully about 6 months ago.

Heres the control room

DSC_0116_zpsqut2fkb6.jpg

And heres the turbine hall

DSC_0054_zpsbpv9izrr.jpg

@urban n8 isn't this the permission visit you did Nate.

I've never had a permission visit to any power station I've done. I will do a report on this place if you like.

I've never had a permission visit to any power station I've done. I will do a report on this place if you like.

It doesn't matter if it was with permission or without. If you could post a report that would be great.

Last edited:
No shit stirring or gossiping thank you, from any of you. We don't concern ourselves with what goes on on other forums here. Take it to PMs if you have an issue with something or want to gossip.

sorry dude u must think im trippin!...there are obviously no coolin towers in ur report lol, my laptop is jumpin about all over the show and seems to be swappin pages alot...love ur couple of shots too...and don't worry about any knob-jockeys on forums the real world is full of them too, Ive met my fair share:p

Latest posts

Back