Good morning. Any one know anywhere in Jersey ??

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Pirate

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I've not been on here for a while but I'm working in Jersey and fancy some exploring.
I know there's loads of bunkers bit does anyone know of anything else worth seeing ??

Cheers.

Nope but Im guessing there is gonna be loads of military stuff. Did the Germans occupy jersy & set up massive defences there or did I imagine that.

Nope but Im guessing there is gonna be loads of military stuff. Did the Germans occupy jersy & set up massive defences there or did I imagine that.
Yeah some of the old bunkers are quite interesting..I've been to quite a few of them.
I'm way too late to see the old pontins site and I think the old lift and swimming pool are gone 😥
I was hoping someone knew of something nice.

How long you working there for?
more open in Summer months

Good time of year for cliff walks.

Plemont Holiday Camp AKA Pontins it's been flatted years back giver back to wildlife. Was going to be a Golf club but didn't get planing permission.
Concerns about road leading up to camp.

There the German Underground hospital was well worth a visit. Think it's been rename now.
There lots of old bunkers on cliff walks.

/
Not UE but lots to see walk out to Corbiere Lighthouse there old bunkers wound there.
German Underground hospital have been renamed - Jersey War Tunnels
The Channel Island Military Museum

See jerseyheritage.org for many more places

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back