HIDE N' SEEK HOUSE Sept '12

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some fabulous pix there you guys! I'm loving the denim aftershave, I used to use that!

Tell me though... do you think the red dress was the same as the one in the photo?

Well done!

Without a doubt its the same dress... bit sad really though eh?

these images are as stunning as the location itself! every time i see posts of houses with belongings, i just pray that greedy home builders don't spot them and pull them down, but of course this is rarely the case. really, they are museums in their own right!

WOW! Is it wrong that I was looking at that place and I could see a family there. I could see my family there.
The Aga, the enamel jug, the singer. It's all so perfect. How can someone just walk away from it.

Seriously. Why!?

Thank you SO much for the pics. A beautiful place.

:'(...........

Lost yer keyboard mate, or just nothing to say? I don't think anyone 'gets' your code. :neutral:

......................I'm loving the denim aftershave, I used to use that!...........................

Really not the sort of thing a man should admit in public TJ lol.

Fascinating report, thank you both. :)

Always sad to see a house and contents, I just want to know the story :)
Some beautiful shots here, the dress, the mirror, satchel and the bag on the drawers, I love them :) Very stylish and a wee bit haunting :)

I found this exploration incredibly moving, especially this picture and the childrens belongings. What ever makes a whole family move away without taking precious things like that photo?

Fantastic stuff, thank you for sharing.

Sploretour099.jpg

Latest posts

Back