Hortham Idiot Colony/Hospital, A brief History.

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats just fkin madness!
I watch a lot of old films on Talking Pictures TV, where the police talk about "coloured" people. Say that today, and they'll be knocking on your door!

The "Sir Francis Drake Primary School in Lewisham will change its name due to the historical figure’s 'slave trade links'. Headteacher Karen Cartwright said: 'The slave trade links associated with the current name sat at odds with the values of our school'."

Will Karen Cartwright also explain to its pupils the "historical" links of Nelson Mandela with terrorism when the children see roads in London named after him? And that if Africans had not rounded up and sold their own people as slaves there would never have been any slave trade in the first place? I doubt it.

As the song goes: "All of the monkeys aren't in the zoo. There's song arunning loose around me and you".

Last edited:
thats just fkin madness!
I watch a lot of old films on Talking Pictures TV, where the police talk about "coloured" people. Say that today, and they'll be knocking on your door!

The "Sir Francis Drake Primary School in Lewisham will change its name due to the historical figure’s 'slave trade links'. Headteacher Karen Cartwright said: 'The slave trade links associated with the current name sat at odds with the values of our school'."

Will Karen Cartwright also explain to its pupils the "historical" links of Nelson Mandela with terrorism when the children see roads in London named after him? And that if Africans had not rounded up and sold their own people as slaves there would never have been any slave trade in the first place? I doubt it.

As the song goes: "All of the monkeys aren't in the zoo. There's song arunning loose around me and you".
Should : "There's some arunning loose around me and you".

Back