Manor House, Crowborough, July 2010

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I doubt its the owner, as she is a 104 year old lady living in a care home!!

This place has been like picadilly circus recently, glad I was one of the first few to go through its doors as it now looks pretty trashed.......heard that it has been granted planning permission so it will be levelled soon.

Oh..........and we should call it Muriels Manor as thats the owners name.........lol

She owns alot of the neighbouring property's also

When I went I met one of the locals who actually gave me the phone number of the owner to discuss with him permission on going into his property ... :neutral:
Apparently a man owns it and is getting or got planning permmission to demolish the whole building and put some modern box type house on it with swimming pool etc .. full of character and charm! :mad:

When I went I met one of the locals who actually gave me the phone number of the owner to discuss with him permission on going into his property ... :neutral:
Apparently a man owns it and is getting or got planning permmission to demolish the whole building and put some modern box type house on it with swimming pool etc .. full of character and charm! :mad:

Its still for sale:)

fantastic pics really hoping to see this one in the near future, looking at google maps its a fair trek by foot if you don't want to upset the locals

I was taking a look at the ariels and was concerned about rousing the locals as there seem to be a fair few houses around the area also read some where of a failed attempt to get in because the team looked lost/out of place so just assumed people had trekked a distance to prevent these issues. If anyone has any recommendations for best ways in they would be willing to PM me I would happily take the advice on board. I guess with choosing a place like this as my first UE I dont want to foul things up for others :)

Wow is all i can say to this.The pictures are awesome the and the site looks awesome :) Great report mate :)

Back