MoD Electronics store - March 2012.

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s one of those places that always leaves you with mixed feelings about whether to post or not. It’s always personal choice.

Thoroughly enjoyable report. Thanks guys. :)

It’s one of those places that always leaves you with mixed feelings about whether to post or not. It’s always personal choice.

Thoroughly enjoyable report. Thanks guys. :)

Exactly that. Wrestled with it.
But made the decision that something like this needs to be shared. It'll all probably be gone soon, and it would be criminal leaving it on a hard drive when theres so many geek... I mean 'enthusiasts' on here. So shared, but kept anon.

Slightly off topic and I don't want to start another side topic: but secrecy is becoming more neccessary. I've left the name off my 'Site M' live telescope report. Just because the first person that googles the name of it will get a pic of me halfway up, next day it'll be in the paper with "Urban Explorers Raid Live Scientific facility". Thats different tho, just kept the name off, it's hardly a secret - it's hundreds of acres, and visable from 10's of miles away!

So much cool stuff here.

I recognise lots of things. Them sets of headphones look like they should belong with the De-Contamination Meter No.1

Lot's of crates there that are identical to the battery crates used by the ROC.

An awesome find and i hope its location isnt shared :)

So much cool stuff here.

I recognise lots of things. Them sets of headphones look like they should belong with the De-Contamination Meter No.1

Lot's of crates there that are identical to the battery crates used by the ROC.

An awesome find and i hope its location isnt shared :)

Also saw a report from another site and also worked out where it is, but don`t worry i`m not going to post or say where it is. As i too want places like this not being ebayed from known shabby chic explorers

Nice work guys and tasty photos as always :)

I've left the name off my 'Site M' live telescope report. Just because the first person that googles the name of it will get a pic of me halfway up, next day it'll be in the paper with "Urban Explorers Raid Live Scientific facility"

RAID???? The place hasn't even got a fence!!!! :mrgreen:

Nice work guys and tasty photos as always :

RAID???? The place hasn't even got a fence!!!! :mrgreen:

I know, that was shocking, but with that site I can see articles of "6 masked figures calling themselves urban explorers broke in...@ etc.

Then worse than that, you'd copy the article onto Facebook and add your own speech bubbles! Lol!

Bloody hell irishmanlost, I didn't post any externals on purpose, that's some good detective work, that's what exploring is all about.

Looks like the kind of place I could spend hours in! Good stuff UrbanX :)

Cheers, it's better than any museum! Unfortunately time was tight, and we got spooked a couple if times, so I was literally grabbing stuff and photographing it as quick as poss!

I had someone contact me via my website about the 'Robin' device: it's for detecting / measuring currents along a cable.

Back