Nettlefolds, The Underworld - Birmingham - 2012

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey D-UK

Where was that trolly with the Sec F sign on, I though me, Fluffy and Godzilla went to most places
but i don`t even remember that mighty tunnel at all they are picture 7 & 8.

Cheers Newage

Two words spring to mind... Needle & Haystack lol!!

If you look at picture 4, the 'pit' I know Fluffy found this. at the end of the pit is some steps leading up half way down the picture.

go onto this and look right. This is what picture 5 is. Walk down along the pipe way and I think it was the 3rd tunnel down on the left or one of them on the left lol, wasn't really counting to be honest.

D- UK those shots are bloody top notch !! The lighting (and the processing !!) are spot on - the pics portray the place exactly as it was !! Dark, dank and a sodding death trap !! My kinda place !! Unfortunately as this was my first visit my pics will be nowhere near as moody as yours. I like to record the place first and then try somthing a little differant. Still gives me another reason to hopefully go back !! I could spend days down there !!
Good shots too, Oldage and Godzy 'twas a fantastic explore !!:)

Cheers Fluffy, t'was good to meet you. It is a place that needs a lot of patience and many, many flashlights lol.

Latest posts

Back