NKPS: Villa Doktor & Maison Islam Nov '13

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

perjury saint

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
You join me n NK as we draw near to the end of day 1 of 'The N.K.P.S 1100 Belgium Tour', by this point we'd both been awake for about 32 hours but fuelled with copious amounts of coffee and roll ups, we forged ahead to our next destination... By Belgian standards its a bit fooked, by UK standards though its a bit nice!!
Heres some pics from the pair of us...

...Villa Doktor...

llll_zpse0b3cb53.jpg

ssds_zpsb50e801e.jpg

zz_zpsdaf4e265.jpg

And just enough time in the day to fit another one in!! Bit of a strange one this... Felt a bit 'weird'! But still very photogenic due to all the bits left behind, although some thieving little shite has half inched the skull AND the living room lights!! GRRRR!!

...Maison Islam...

l_zpsfb6c4b28.jpg

l_zps31437244.jpg

mmm_zps99e9b427.jpg

mml_zps2bc89daa.jpg

klll_zps7ffcfe8d.jpg

And there it is... 1 day down, 2 to go! Oh, and we've got some night visits show ya too!! KEEP 'EM PEELED... N.K.P.S OUT!! :)

Interesting alternate title of Haus des Pfarrers (Maison Islam) where did that come from as it belonged to a German priest? :p

Took me a second to work it out but as soon as you mentioned the skull it clicked.

Great stuff as usual.

Interesting alternate title of Haus des Pfarrers (Maison Islam) where did that come from as it belonged to a German priest? :p

Took me a second to work it out but as soon as you mentioned the skull it clicked.

Great stuff as usual.

Theres alot of islamic/muslim stuff knockin about too... Strange!

Latest posts

Back