Norfolk Pillboxy goodness

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent, I cannot wait to see them. I love pillboxes.

To be honest I'm starting to get a bit sick of lozenge type pillboxes. They seem to be the only new ones we are finding at the moment (and non of them are on the DOB database). Me and Daddybear are planning a massive explore as soon as we get the time because we have located at least 15 more (mostly type 23's) and some more unusual finds. Trying to keep it a bit hush hush because we don't want anyone beating us to them, if you know what I mean

To be honest I'm starting to get a bit sick of lozenge type pillboxes. They seem to be the only new ones we are finding at the moment (and non of them are on the DOB database). Me and Daddybear are planning a massive explore as soon as we get the time because we have located at least 15 more (mostly type 23's) and some more unusual finds. Trying to keep it a bit hush hush because we don't want anyone beating us to them, if you know what I mean
I look foward to seeing them.

Ash mate, where exactly was the Pillbox in Scratby as I have ben there hundreds of times and never found that one!:)

I think everyone else has said what I would add!

Love the one with the doors on-great stuff.

Hope to get to Norfolk next week-hopefully for a day before the rest of the family come up,so some serious pillbox photographing to look foward to :mrgreen:

I ve passed the one just out side Gt Yarmouth loads of times recently and have always meant to stop and get some pictures of it but couldnt find a layby big enough to get my artic parked in safely

think a holiday round norfolk is in order this year as I ve spotted a few memorials to airfields while on my travels recently

I ve passed the one just out side Gt Yarmouth loads of times recently and have always meant to stop and get some pictures of it but couldnt find a layby big enough to get my artic parked in safely

think a holiday round norfolk is in order this year as I ve spotted a few memorials to airfields while on my travels recently

Hello Mate I live in Gt Yarmouth and that Pillbox you are on about is a genuine WW1 Jobbie! I know what you mean about now where to park as wll sometimes you can walk out to that particular one though. Airfield wise there were over 37 Airfiels in Norfolk R.A.F and U.S.A.A.F both. There are some crackers out there complete with Control Towers the lot! Happy Hunting Mate. I fyou do come down for a holiday let me know!:)

Latest posts

Back