Odeon Cinema Redhill March 2014

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing photos! I was there on the night it closed down reporting for the local paper and it's strange to see how much it has changed!
Would you have any interest in having a chat with us about your trip inside and what it is like now?

Great pictures

Hi,

I'm a reporter with the Surrey Advertiser newspaper/Get Surrey website and am doing a feature on old cinemas.
These pictures are fantastic and I was wondering if we could have permission to use them in an online article please, along with the background information.
Can you email me at [email protected] to let me know either way please?

Many thanks,

Steve

I visited here a few months back as a last gasp explore before demolition as my mate who lives in Reigate said demolition was very close....to say the access to it was buttock-clenching was an understatement but it was worth seeing it and spending time chilling on the roof.

hooray!!! thanks for great pics, ive driven past this a few times over the past 3 yrs, stopped once totally sealed up:(...now I know wots inside, its good to see at last!:mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back