Plympton Megabowl, Plymouth, May 2008

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome

Awesome explore guys,brings back alot of memories of bein a kid in quaser,i even had a bowling and quaser party in ther once:mrgreen: good times those were would love to be able to get in there now and check out behind the scenes of the place

well done

well done guy nice pics im planning on a visit there myself and down to millenium got aload of ideas for there

wooohhh how kool, glad i found this thread :)
god i use to come here for alot of my birthdays as i was growing up, my mate even broke her arm in the Quasar room haha
i love what u do and would love to come along, wud PM people but not allowed yet.
good pics and looks like fun :)

Pure awesome!

Quasar area looks amazing with all them lights.

Fantastic seeing all that equipment. Love that with insides of the bowling computer, and great to see shelves of spare monitors. I'm sure the one on the top shelf has a can of Relentless in it.

Like the shot through the broken monitor cover.

In the first lot, are those screens above smashed, as they look it?

I think access has now sadly passed. Round the back is a caravan parked up. A portacabin site office and part of the building has a big hole in with a JCB/digger visable inside.

wot fab pics used to go there years ago remember playing nine ball pool in there went past it some weeks ago and as far as i can see not much has happened with the place shame as the place on cattdown aint the same as this place in size

i can tell you a little more about this

befoer it was a megabowl it use to be Queensway Furniture but that was back in the late 1980,s

i wonder what it is like in there now

worth a revisit any one ????

looks good inside must have been a great explore,well done guys and great pics:)

I can see the local 'leccy company scratching their heads wondering why "the old abandoned Megabowl" is still using electricity ;)

Yes Jon still there

but well boarded up as i did have a look about and then walked away but may have another look as that was a coupe of months ago

Latest posts

Back