Research

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swagernova

Reaction score
Haven't been on here in a while but I've stayed active searching thru google maps and forums but some of the buildings I've found are impossible to find info on, I was wondering if a more experienced explorer with means to travel (buses don't go to a lot of the places i found) could check out some of the places im not sure of in return for my 30 place list. Quick addition this list is always expanding when i have the chance to look.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240308_224504_Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20240308_224504_Maps.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 7
I'm not sure what we are supposed to be looking at with the screenshot but do you really need to find the info on the buildings you visit or places you visit. Years ago I stumbled across a place called Colthrop near the canal I was waling along. I don't have a clue what went on there, I just took photos and showed them. It's dereliction we are after what you find out and post along with it is a added bonus as far as I'm concerned

I'm not sure what we are supposed to be looking at with the screenshot but do you really need to find the info on the buildings you visit or places you visit. Years ago I stumbled across a place called Colthrop near the canal I was waling along. I don't have a clue what went on there, I just took photos and showed them. It's dereliction we are after what you find out and post along with it is a added bonus as far as I'm concerned
the photo was proof of the list, as much as the needing more information it's not easy to find street view for some of these places let alone get to them via bus

Back