Someone just got banned on forum. Anyone know Parysperspective?

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nyrian

Old but not obsolete
Reaction score
A member called Parysperspective got banned on 28dayslater today and I don't have non-28D connections with them. Anyone know who that was? Are they on here under a different name? We were sharing some information but are now cut off.

Any help appreciated.

Attachments

• parysperspective banned.jpg
    parysperspective banned.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Here's a link to your post on 28DL about exploring a house which turned out to be not abandoned. In the comments section there is an explorer by the name of Parysperspective who comments on your post.

https://www.28dayslater.co.uk/threa...actually-abandoned-you-ever-done-that.134270/
The poster in question has a Facebook page and she suffers from mental health issues.

https://www.facebook.com/parysperspective/
Hope this helps.
Thanks Hugh. Looks like she's taking the ban in her stride though which is good. She was a new contact on 28D like a few people who's other contact details I hadn't got as far in our urbexing-relationship to get yet.

But just to confirm, we didn't go to a house and find out it wasn't abandoned. We went to what looked like wrecked and abandoned barns/outbuildings and turned out someone was living in one. I even uploaded photos to the thread asking what we'd missed in our research to show someone actually lived there. Nothing on the property looked like a house to us. That's why I started the thread. Some people answered and helped and we've learned just to avoid unknown farm properties in the future cause you just never know.

But one member jumped in turning it into a thread about people who steal from houses or like rummaging through newly vacated properties. None of which we'd ever done, were promoting, or was asking about. It then bandwagoned into a slagging me off as a "soggy house urbexer". Anyway. I could probably have ignored all that if after I said my daughter likes old houses - he hadn't of said all people that like old houses "are c*nts". That's what made me insult that member to admin. And that's when admin told me that member was better than me and banned me. Looks like parys also kept saying that member was over the top and got insulted then banned too. Its absurd to see. Especially his obsession with the word "c*nt". I stopped finding the shouting of rude words exciting when I was a teenager.

We'll, I'm waffling again and trying to re-explain it all again so I guess it's still bothering me. I'll stop typing now....

Last edited by a moderator:
I took a moment and had a read of all the comments in your thread you posted on 28DL and some of the comments I found to be shocking. Particularly aiming at your daughter, according to the management of 28DL it's OK to call someone by the C word. No apologies there. There is such a thing called "Internet Etiquette" where if you make a comment on any social media platform but do not use swear words..
When the management of 28DL banned Parysperspective they didn't tell her that she was being banned, they just gave her a blunt Goodbye. Very disrepective.
Looking at those comments I'm not surprised that you changed over from 28DL to this forum.

Can't quite get my head round this? I am "reading it" right that an admin in 28DaysLooter used unnecessary profane language to, and banned, an individual, who is also a member in here? Is this correct?

If so it doesn't surprise me in the slightest. Sadly 28 is frequented by far too many individuals who singularly, and regularly, fail to observe the etiquette of urbex, AND far too many who don't so much as bat an eyelid at breaking and entering and even "illegally salvaging" items they find after gaining entry - and in at least one instance an individual was actively selling items on Ebay. As I recall this went on until le Dibble paid the individual in question a visit and "remonstrated with them" and several of her cronies.

It's interesting too that once you join that site there does not appear to be anyway to leave it again! At least there never used to be when I tried to leave years ago after finding out about the shenanigins of the "Queen of Ebay"!

Latest posts

Back