St. Joseph's RC Seminary, Upholland, near Wigan. VERY IMAGE INTENSIVE!

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely cracking report TJ, I'm loving the size of the place. Massive, and comprehensive report too, very well done.:lol::notworthy:

Thank you all for your kind comments. We have been working on getting back in ever since to do the other three wings but to no avail so far! And it's tucked up so tight getting in is nigh on impossible.

Good pics,well done.Ill have to take a look at this place its not too far from me.

Thank you all for your kind comments. We have been working on getting back in ever since to do the other three wings but to no avail so far! And it's tucked up so tight getting in is nigh on impossible.

Wow you been in HERE!!!

I had a good recce and did find an access point just as i doubled back to make sure we were in the clear, the security man appeared he was ok with us and we had a chat for while he just walked us off and told us the best way " to do this " was if you were walking a dog? I think he mean't walking around the grounds not going in tho lool.

It's doable i reckon but in and out in the dark , those pesky cams :(

Yeah it was a while ago and we've not back since unfortunately. The full photo set from that trip is on our own site, link below. Thanks for your kind comments but it's hard to do a bad report in such a photogenic building really! :)

I really don't know ow I missed this report , absolutely brilliant TeeJ!!!

:)

It's a brilliant building but so "tucked up" it's untrue. Sadly the roofs are leaking and one corridor was already a mess and I understand the observatory is buggered. We've been trying to get a return trip to do it properly but it's proving very difficult. Thanks for your kind comments.

what a great find!! ide have to take my sleeping bag to this one its massive lots there to look at..great report.

Back