St. Pancras Hotel, London. Dec 2011.

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kingrat and I stayed here for NewYear and still didnt see as much as you!

I first saw this building (from the inside!) on an edition of Most Haunted and absolutely fell in love with it - so joined the campaign to get it renovated and restored. I just couldn't believe it was going to rack and ruin! It is a beautiful building and your photo's do it justice. Having said all that, I couldn't afford to stay there now, so maybe should have gone and squatted for a night when it was derelict!

great report,nice pics, what a beautiful building inside and out, they really did the right thing by renovating it.

And well! I'm sure there are some staggering stats to go with it!

Never knew it was on most haunted, will have to YouTube it, give me an excuse to watch yvette fielding strutting round in leather trousers for an hour! :p

Here is St Pancras hotel way back in 95/96 when it was used as a location for film shoots
just turn the music down to enjoy it better
and another and the DP from this Video went on to make a few Guy Richie movies
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJLIiF15wjQ[/ame]

Must have missed this when you posted it originally,great pics as always.Well done.

Seriously impressive buidling, such quality and attention to detail have gone into the restoration.

Impressive blagging skills!!

Back