Tape & Webbing Manufacturers. Castle Gresley

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they are great pics i like your 2nd one what lens are you using?

its a standard 18-55 kit lens. I just put it through photoshop and play around with the angles. I want a 10-22 lens tho, this would pull these pictures off amazingly, and I wouldnt have to do so much photoshop. Might sell my 70-300 so I can buy the 10-22. Ive never had much use for it.

You should contribute to the "what to wear when urbexing" thread NG, flaired dress and no shoes could be the way forward.

I'm searching my wardrobe as we speak!! :lol:

rd

Good job the police didn't catch you trespassing eh?

Yeah, especially when I was tied to the chair... that would have been interesting. Seeing as the place was full of thread, fabric, rope. I had to try a tied to a chair one.... I diddnt like how they came out tho lol. The police would of thought I was held captive. :)

You should contribute to the "what to wear when urbexing" thread NG, flaired dress and no shoes could be the way forward.

I'm searching my wardrobe as we speak!! :lol:

rd
Oh gosh yeah, I could fulfill a new career of Urbex fashion therapy for people who just don't know what to wear. Could start a fashion agony aunt thread :D lol'z

I'm usually dressed like a scruff bag tho when i'm actually exploring! complete contrast!

Cool pics guys, really like the old arm chair and couch. The second pic of NG looks great I like the way the pillars bend and the way you’re slightly illuminated as well. Good stuff :)

funnily enough there is a group of urbexers in the us where the guys wear suits and sunglasses and the woen wear dresses

http://www.jinxmagazine.com/index.html

They also have a book out called the invisible frontier which is a good read

Them guys just take it one step too far... I LOVE IT haha! Pandora has style!!!

Although It doesn't look appropriate for the climbing and etc that derelict buildings entail! Gosh.

100_1830.png

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!! :mrgreen:

gawd i need a klaxon back on my car, infact i might just put it on this afternoon ;)

nice find the ammount of tape just left is amazing :neutral: reminds me of the basements in all saints full of yarn

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!! :mrgreen:

gawd i need a klaxon back on my car, infact i might just put it on this afternoon ;)

nice find the ammount of tape just left is amazing :neutral: reminds me of the basements in all saints full of yarn

lol i keep wanting to buy train horns from these guys www.hornblasters.com. if you search for the on youtube theres loads of vids

Problemo... Went down there today to do a photoshoot with a model.. and they are working on it.. not sure what they are doing but it was swarming with workers and their vans, all of the front is dug up! It was one of my favorite places :(

Back