The Fallen Soldiers Home - July 2014 - Pic heavy!

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How old are these pictures please? We went about 4 weeks ago and it was in a much, much worse state than this. There were photos of the rooms when it was occupied-was the Rayburn still there when you took these? We also found diary entries where it appeared that either the mother or sister that lived there had died. It was very sad. I must say that I pass this regularly and I have never seen any signs of the site being occupied.....

How old are these pictures please? We went about 4 weeks ago and it was in a much, much worse state than this. There were photos of the rooms when it was occupied-was the Rayburn still there when you took these? We also found diary entries where it appeared that either the mother or sister that lived there had died. It was very sad. I must say that I pass this regularly and I have never seen any signs of the site being occupied.....

About 2 and half months now, place has been brought an had fencing up when I went by soon after, unsure what is going on now, youd know more than me, but they was clearing the place out.
:)

Latest posts

Back