The isle of wight 2012 “to do list”

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been to blackgang village a couple of weeks ago, really over grown to when i went 3 yeras ago, plus the house has completly burnt down. only some of the outside walls remaining. You used to walk all the way down the road (inbetween the walls) and double back on yourself to get the house but thats too over grown now so theres a gap in wall on road almost when its directly below you and you have to climb down the bank through the trees. all the cars down there are nearly fully overgrown since i last went. The only way to get to them now is buy squeezing inbetween 2 fence panels that some has put up to part a hedge.

Yeah as above the ghost town or as someone put it the mysterious abandoned nudist camp is f**ked nothing left to see if you haven't been its to late

Everything's been sealed, done to death or trashed here now a few places I keep close to my heart one of which we hold the key to I'm just glad for the fact we have done the good stuff and have managed to get some pics up before anyone could close the places up

Latest posts

Back