The Love Shack - Cambridgeshire

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i am indeed. i live in the next town over and i pass it quite regularly and will tonight as it happens. for some reason i've never got round to taking my camera down there tho.

there is another one along there which looks like its on the verge of falling apart

It's worth a look around! There's some interesting bits in there :)

I think I saw that one that's falling apart in passing! There's a white house too that looks derelict but I think it's actually being lived in lol

Nice one.passed this place no end of times..didn't think it was worth getting out of car for.just goes to show how wrong you can be.

Hoover Constellation......ours didn't have the pink base.

Nothing wrong with the photos. Documenting dereliction doesn't need expensive toys or fancy software!

Wow I'm surprised this hasn't been graffiti'd! It's beautiful, I've never seen a vacuum like that before! Wonder who the owners were

Yeah I really enjoyed looking around this place! I love finding ones with old stuff in. There's housing near by so that could be why there is no graffiti. Are you planning to post?

Yeah I really enjoyed looking around this place! I love finding ones with old stuff in. There's housing near by so that could be why there is no graffiti. Are you planning to post?

I'd love to, however I don't drive so it'll be hard to find places to explore. One day hopefully!

Latest posts

Back