Torrington Creamery-Taddiport, Devon-Sept 08

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some great bits of artwork there. There are some very talented artists around who are happy to stay underground & not become a sellout like Banksy has become!

Nice to see some quality graffiti. Good report :)

You sure they were "demolition" men - the guys in the photo seem to be dressed a bit casual compared to the demolition crews I've worked with? And the cynic in me thinks that metal chute might go for a couple of quid....

Nice to see some quality graffiti. Good report :)

You sure they were "demolition" men - the guys in the photo seem to be dressed a bit casual compared to the demolition crews I've worked with? And the cynic in me thinks that metal chute might go for a couple of quid....

Perhaps they didnt think anyone would notice the bulldozer and the loud bang when the chute dropped...not the most stealthy of thieves.

The best crime is committed in daylight with everyone thinking you belong and have the right to do what you are doing.

graffiti

i've driven past it a couple of times
gotta go down when im next in devon!
is the entire site covered in graffiti or were you just photographing it
love the photos :mrgreen:

Woah nice report!

Lots of talent with the 'art' there. Amazing colours and detail!

Cheers!

wondered alot of times about goin in! did u manage to get accesss into lower half of the complex??? or just the top half???

art work looks wicked!

Graffiti is always good to see when it's as well done as this, although people seem to be paying more attention to that than to the construction :lol:
The site looks a real gem! Love the first couple of pics in your first post - with the clock and portholes in the bridge and then the art deco type tower :)

Latest posts

Back