Vauxhall Scrap Yard, A30, North of Exeter

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nova!

P002.jpg

I'll go get my Anorak :)

scrap yard? did they not look that at the dealerships as well?:lol:

nice little find, in the last picture set, what is that, and where has the gearbox case gone?

nice little find, in the last picture set, what is that, and where has the gearbox case gone?

fucking ford lover! you and scrub would be very happy together whacking each other off in his ST!:)

at least vauxhall dont need someone else to come in and build theyre performance engines for them:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

gear box casing is ally.
looks like they smashed it off and weighed it in.

A Transit 120 I believe.......................20 years in the motors trade not wasted.:mrgreen:

I beg to differ, the cylinder head on red top XE 16vs were developed by Cosworth!!:lol:;)

The early versions of the 20XE "redtop" engine were also tunned by Cosworth they went on Astra GSI and Calibra's :)

The early versions of the 20XE "redtop" engine were also tunned by Cosworth they went on Astra GSI and Calibra's :)

acually the early cars were badged gte in the uk.. :)
the cosworth designed heads have "coscast" on the casting

steve

acually the early cars were badged gte in the uk.. :)
the cosworth designed heads have "coscast" on the casting

steve

And when vauxhall attempted their own 16v head castings it was a disaster,porous castings being main problem.... I beleive the legendary chevette HSR engines weren't 'in house builds' either

Why do chavs always drive vauxhalls, steal vauxhalls and burn them? Even chavvy families who steal benefits always drive vauxhalls

Its a volvo 440, it uses renault 1.7 engine,the alloy casing has melted and the estate is a xantia. Unless any one knows diffrent.................

Back