Whittingham Asylum: October 2011

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha, that wasnt aimed at you!! :lol:

Nah I know that! But I would be the first to admit that that place had us well and truly stumped and you have to admit our attempts to get in had been a regular comedy of errors up until verey recently as it were! Did we tell you about the occasion we were floundering around in a field at midnight up to our knees in cow sh*t? :)

Nah I know that! But I would be the first to admit that that place had us well and truly stumped and you have to admit our attempts to get in had been a regular comedy of errors up until verey recently as it were! Did we tell you about the occasion we were floundering around in a field at midnight up to our knees in cow sh*t? :)

Haha, yeah i think you did mention it! probably a good job you didnt get in at midnight, you would have ended up falling through the floorboards, erm..wait a minute, didnt that happen anyway..in daylight?:lol: haha

you would have ended up falling through the floorboards, erm..wait a minute, didnt that happen anyway..in daylight?:lol: haha

Ah now you come to mention it I do believe I did yes. You have to admit it was graceful though, almost as graceful as going on my ass in that mud in the field and having to be pulled back onto my feet by two slender, tiny, urbex girlies... Oh the shame!

Ah now you come to mention it I do believe I did yes. You have to admit it was graceful though, almost as graceful as going on my ass in that mud in the field and having to be pulled back onto my feet by two slender, tiny, urbex girlies... Oh the shame!

Hahaha, it was a laugh all round. Great day:)

Had great days here including the ones mentioned above Tj does go through floorboards more gracefully than falling in the mud.

There seems to be a lot more security presence with every visit on one failed attempt we were playing here we go around the mullberry bush literally with em.

One more visit (another guided tour) to parts still unseen then thats it for our visits here, adios Whittingham you was FAB.

Back