Urbex Injuries....

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I presume the doors didn't all off & the engine give up with a bang & a cloud of smoke? :mrgreen:

My brother once just saw a clown driving a car while on a walk, & though that was funny.

Also, whilst not an injury I was once mailciously chased by two clowns in a transit van for trying to explore a circus that had pitched up on a local field. Not cool.

I see they take security seriously at circuses lool. :lol::lol::lol:

Also, whilst not an injury I was once mailciously chased by two clowns in a transit van for trying to explore a circus that had pitched up on a local field. Not cool.
mate that is one of the best posts ive read:)

did they throw a bucket of bits of paper at you or ask if you would like to sniff their flowers!!!!
also how did they drive with the big shoes on that clowns wear??

I got my first injury yesterday, I feel so proud!

Some of you might recognise this place. I'd walked past this without problem but coming back I was looking through the window to make sure the hosues right next to us weren't watching. As I slinked past the window I decided to get some speed up so I'd only be able to be seen for a split second.

*bang* - right in the side of my head. I think my ear took most of the impact.

ouch.jpg

mmmm well so far I've been lucky looking at what you lot have done.
A very near faceplant while at st mary's asylum in stannington and a few bumps and grazes but nothing major.

However did have to help another explorer who drove a nail thru her foot.

moral of the story...
Cary some basic 1st aid kit wear decent boots and watch where your bloody walking :lol:

Nope, thats straight up. Myself and a friend were having a look around, and these 2 russian clowns got all pissed about it, jumped in their transit van and chased us across the field.

Why didn't you ask them for their autographs? No bottle!!

lol, that reminded me of this.

SheepLumpWR.jpg
egypt_2007.1177990200.e_ext_0029.jpg

PS: Were those malicious clowns armed with party popers and silly string as a deterrent? :lol:

Last edited:
Not exactly an Uberex injury but still this is what happened when i fell through my own front door!

2725178002_09fac45b72.jpg

total of 37 stitches internal and external, 4 hours in theater to repair the tendons and arteries and months of physio!

Dont mess with glass :mad:

Did you not just get your ass kicked by Zorrow?

Awesome scar!!!

Not an Urbex injury, just one resulting from pure stupidity and LAGER! I know a few of my fellow urbexers on here will be wanting to see this and i am sure a few others will enjoy my stupidity :(

I just happened to jump out of a first floor window (and no i was not on mushrooms etc. etc. just beer) as you do-when pissed and landed on my patio with an almighty crunch!

Result, shattered and disslocated ankle = 5 days in hostpital, 4 hour operation to fix plates into myankle to hold it all together again :mrgreen:

Should be great fun at the airport next time going through the metal detector :lol::lol::lol:

Anyway pics

SonyCameraPicsMay2009025.jpg

A few screws in here to hold it all together and 8 staples to finish things off.

SonyCameraPicsMay2009024.jpg

Lots more screws and a plate in here to sort this side out and 21 staples to finish off with.

Going to get a few snaps of the xrays when i go back to hostpital the first week in June, so keep your eye out for an update ;)

You may now take the piss!

Last edited:
(Warning: contains flabtastic Thompski nudity)
DSC_0834.jpg

Not really an injury however I had to have a 24 hour heart monitor the other week, upon leaving the hospital I spotted two Nursing accomodation towers being demolished.

3524480974_089f5648a5.jpg

Ric and I rooftopped the said towers later that evening.

3484122242_3cdff90a35.jpg

I went in the next day with a huge smirk on my face. Sadly for you all I have no medical issues, so shall continue to be a Derbyshire thorn in your collective sides for some time yet (I presume so anyway).

Cheers Krela.

I was looking foward to causing chaos at Gatwick in a couple of weeks :(

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back