A Family of Sisters....july 2012

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Simply stunning.

The exterior shot looks slightly familiar. If it's the one I'm thinking of, there is some hope that another religious community will be taking it over. However, as with all large houses, there is a lot more wrong with it than appears to the casual eye: apart from serious damp problems, the place is riddled with asbestos pipe cladding.

awww thankyou all for such lovely comments..i must admit i did um and arr over putting her up once ide mastered her which took all of a year lol hmmm! she truley is such a fantastic place and to be honest i am really pleased i have documented her with photographs as who knows her fate...i do have some more pics i shall add over the next day or so..thanks again

What a beautiful, serene place. I hope it gets used for something before it starts to decay.

What always comes to my mind when contemplating such reports is "Why has it been abandoned?"

Such a lovely ancient property with great historical value. It's so precious. They should have left somebody to look after it.

Now that is a beautiful building and cracking shots too you really have done the place justice with your shots too ninja kitten nice one

Back