A Hoarders front Garden!

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reminds me of a shocking tip of a place full of fucked range rovers and cranes and shit near me. Prob a couple of hidden gems in there but you'd have to wade through the old barrels to find them.

I think there are some real gems inside the church there. I want to take some pictures over the wall but it's too close to my work if he takes offence.

Excellent find there, I love people who hoard stuff, it preserves our past. I am struggling to identify the red cabbed truck, I am guessing it's a bedford, but not sure, Mid Diesel, any clues chap?

Maybe he isn't with us anymore but is still at the address :(

That's a fair point - might be worth asking a neighbour if they see much of him, or know of any relatives nearby. He could just be choosing to keep himself to himself but, equally, could be ill or had a fall and unable to summon help? You hear so many cases like this where old loners lie undiscovered for months or even years :(

Excellent find there, I love people who hoard stuff, it preserves our past. I am struggling to identify the red cabbed truck, I am guessing it's a bedford, but not sure, Mid Diesel, any clues chap?

Looks like a Bedford OL to me

I spoke to a guy a couple of 'farms' down and he said he was ok .. I might go and pop to see him again.

Maybe stick a note through his door saying you'd love to have a chat about the cool stuff in his garden, so you'll pop back at X time to see him? Might be more likely to answer the door if he knows you're not coming round to complain?

lol as I said in an early post I dont think he will find it but i will do Friday or Saturday!! Love to know about HIM anyway.

Latest posts

Back