A Night At The Fort - September 2016

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great report mate... I have been enjoying doing quite a bit of non urbex night photography of late.... really need to get myself out at night to somewhere derp, everything looks so different :D

Great report mate... I have been enjoying doing quite a bit of non urbex night photography of late.... really need to get myself out at night to somewhere derp, everything looks so different :D

Thank you dude! :D
Yeah its all rather odd photographing derelict things at night, but with some luck and enough light its rather easy, certainly puts ones photography to the test :) give an abandoned place a shot somewhere remote anyway ;)

Fantastic report Mockingbird. I'm heading this way myself in a few weeks :) I'll message you for some info!

If your planning on staying wrap up warm and if your taking photos here at night make sure your tripod is weighed down or at least heavy! the wind coming from all sides is annoying! Thanks rubex and no problem! :)

Back