Abandoned hotel

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bartje

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
During my holiday in northern Italy i found this abandoned hotel.
Its in a place that has many thermal-baths, and the hotel dates from around 1920.
The last 10 years its abandoned.

More pictures at the website.

Gr, Bart
www.urban-travel.org

a1.jpg

a7.jpg

a11.jpg

a13.jpg

a15.jpg

a18.jpg

Jeez, you keep finding new things to explore. This one is gorgeous, love the first pic of the outside. Love those main stairs, and the lift, and that ceiling pic is awesome.

Excellent pics as always,

Cheers,

:) Sal

Wow, that is so gorgeous...so many nice details. Love the one on your website taken by a window with a brightly coloured ceiling fresco (different to the one shown here). Lovely find. :)

I love these!

Would you be happy to share location details with me? prob going to italy and would be interested to find out if it will be anywhere near us....

I can send you my email if you want to keep it private.

Cheers

M.C.

Amazing find and hard to believe it was closed only ten years ago. I hope they don't tare it down.

That is amazing.

This place looks really cool. Like something out of a movie. Must have been amazing to look around!

That's an impressive facade and I love the old time elevator :) Any idea if it saw use as a barracks during WW2? Also, if you have a panorama view of the front of the buildings I'd really like to see it.

Latest posts

Back